I have to apoligize for not having Larry's retirement video up and running. I am having trouble getting it to work on here. I have tried several ways including You Tube and cannot get it to work. I will keep trying. Sorry for the delay.
Allison comes home from Washington, DC next weekend. She has enjoyed her time there and is sad to leave all the hussle and bussle, but she knows she has business here to finish at college so she can graduate.
Rachael will be home on December 19 for the winter break. It has been a tough semester for her, but she is finally settling in I believe.
Larry is adjusting to his new job. He doesn't do too much right now but work is starting to pick up so he comes home a lot happier each day.
We are all off to Germany for Christmas vacation. The girls, Alli's boyfriend , and I leave on December 23. Larry will leave on December 24. We did not know he would be able to come until about 2 weeks ago so this is why the different date for his arrival. We all come home on January 3, 2009. Our Finnish exchange student, Lotta, and her husband and daughter will be there with us from Decembe r25 to December 30 and our German exchange student, Kathleen and her sister will be there with us from December 27 until we leave. This was a great opportunity to be able to spend the holidays with them and get to see them again. We are sorry that they all could not come to be with us but understand as they all have busy lives.
We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will not be mailing out Christmas cards to anyone and I apoligize. We will be thinking of all of you this holiday season.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment